Friday, August 3, 2007

This was a test

Day 1. Today I embarked on a grand adventure and so far its become a damned adventure. It all began when the kind folks at the u.s. Airways check in desk Said they could get me to atlanta 2 hours earlier and non stop on a delta flight at no additional charge. I of course accepted and was on my way. Upon arriving at the gate i was greeted with a pleasant surprise. My gosh dang flight had been delayed 6 hours! I was then rerouted to orange county and then on to the ATL (shout out to luda.) Now i am sitting in orange county and have just been informed my second flight has been delayed. Ha zaa! On a positive note i just saw my first iphone in the wild outside customers at my former place of employment which, for the protection of the innocent, i will refer to in this blog as S. Mac, wait no, Simply M.

Bob Loblog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how you are leaving us here to die, you had better post some seriously good blogs during your escapades at sea.

Lilly said...

Tell those dumb bitches from that stupid ass show I said what's up. I had no idea that you were so eloquent my Bob. Thank you for the entertaining reading while I was on my 15 minutes break.

Vera said...

Dear Blah,
This morning when I woke, showered and went to work, it felt like any other day. But as the day wore on, I felt this strange, empty feeling…almost a sense of lose; like something was missing. So great was this feeling that I decided there was only one way to pull me out of the slump-I would go to Simply M and purchase an orange IPOD!

I race over to the mall, jump from the rocket car and sprint (not AT&T) through the parking lot and to the Mac S door……but it’s blocked!! Sitting in front of it is a weeping woman…..a celebrity actually, wailing and gnashing her teeth. I ask her “SUP” and she says she has lost her true love, the most colorful man in her life! She looks up and it is none other than Marie Osmond herself!!

Now I understand, I know what is missing from my own life……IT’S THE ORANGE IPOD…she wouldn’t move so I never did get one! (what did you think I was gonna say)?