Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jordan's Vocabulary, Now with more weapon references than ever!

In an effort to come off more intimidating and strike fear in the
hearts of men I have decided to change they way I spell the word
"actually". From here on out I will spell it "axtually". By adding the weapon reference I think people will take me more seriously. Take these two sentences for example.

"Actually billy I think we're going to do things my way!"

Or

"Axtually billy I think we're going to do things my way!"

Its subtle, but I think the second sentence has Billy shaking in his
boots. Keep an eye out for me using new spellings of other words
involving the words "stab" "kill" and "nun chuck"

2 comments:

Vera said...

Bob,
Do you think Kenny Loggins would approve of you axtions?
2 questions
-How much wood would a nun chuck chuck
-Who is Jordan

rabidrunner said...

The last I checked (I'm married to the Master of Weaponry), "kill" and "stab" are not weapons. They are either axtions (as in I'm going to kill or stab you) or nouns (as in I'm going in for the kill or take a stab).

Another note: I'm so happy to know that they aren't "numb chucks."