Friday, April 18, 2008

Twitter is the (Relatively) New Black

twitter.png

After much inner struggle to avoid jumping on the Twitter bandwagon I conceded yesterday. I'm going to give it a shot for a couple weeks. If it doesn't completely suck me in I'm going to ditch it. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is simple way to find out what your friends are up to. A blog I read yesterday summed it up best, the author likened Twitter to your instant messenger away message without the instant messenger. I figured I would stick to it if all my friends signed up for it. So here is my request to all of you (all 3 of you) to sign up for twitter and add me. I embedded my Twitter into this blog on the right side. Whenever i update twitter you can see it there. You can also follow me on the Twitter site or any number of stand alone applications. So go to Twitter.com watch the video to see what its all about and sign up. Go ahead and let me know your Twitter name when you're done.


1 comments:

rabidrunner said...

When you're a rich and famous blogger and/or cowbell player, remember who we three are and repeat often:

"I'm grateful for my fans. Especially the three that have been with me from the start."