Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sloss Furnace

So I haven't really figured out what i'm going to do about posting photos. In the meantime I decided I better post some on here. I feel like I need to get them out somewhere. I take so many pictures that just sit on my hard drive. I need to start doing something even if its just posting them on my lowly blog. These are some photos I took at Sloss Furnace in Birmingham, AL. This is an old steel mill. It has been turned into a museum/venue. It is allegedly haunted and has been featured on many "scariest places on earth" type shows.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Those are very cool. I especially like the 3rd picture. Very grabbing.
By the way, I don't appreciate the sexism against Kijar. I'm sure whatever he/she said was pertinent.

Jordan Duke said...

thank you. I like that one because it looks like two different wall photos taken at different times combined. Kijar kindly posted a link to some nonsense that seemed rather "phishy" if you know what I mean.

Lilly said...

I be lovin' deez Duke! Youz reelly got de talent. Respek!

Vera said...

I think I need to hang #3 in my new basement, that would be purrrfect don't you thin?