Sunday, June 1, 2008

Awareness Test

When I purchased and started riding a bicycle again, I started noticing that most cars don't notice you. As a result I noticed that I became more aware of bikes when I was driving. With as high as gas prices are I've been trying to ride my bike as much as possible and have become a very half-asssed advocate of bicycling. I would like to start doing more and would love Provo to encourage bike riding and become more bike friendly. I saw this commercial today on Salt Lake's Critical Mass blog (see here for info on critical mass) It has both humor and a good message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an incredible commercial. I will now look for nothing but moonwalking bears when I drive.

rabidrunner said...

They should add "look out for guys with broken feet in wheelchairs" too. There are a few of those on the road now too.