Thursday, March 13, 2008

Come on Mac Users Lets Get Your Numbers Up!!!

I was checking out the Google Analytics stats for my blog today and noticed for the first time that I'm getting the most traffic from Windows users. My Blog has always been dominated by Mac users but spring is in the air and that must bring out the windows users. Lets look at the numbers.


Here are the numbers from 2 months ago January 6th-13th

Picture 3.png




Here are the numbers from 1 month ago. Feb. 6th-13th
Picture 2.png



Now the numbers from March 6th-13th
Picture 1.png



Most of my friends are Mac users, but apparently my loyal readers are windows users. What does this say about me as a blogger and as a friend (or my friends)?



Thanks to everyone who added my blog to your "links" or "family and friends" sections on your sites. Keep up the good work. Leave a comment if you check my blog at least once a week or if you stumbled upon this blog and don't know me. I want to see who the regular readers are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an occasional Mac user, and its during those occasions that I'm visiting your blog. Just so you know. I'm chalking it up to your selling of the scoot that boosted your Windows-using readers. Windows users are ALWAYS looking for scooters to buy. Its in the non-Unix code or something.

rabidrunner said...

Hook me up with a Mac - and I'll up your Mac numbers.