Friday, March 28, 2008

THE Lost Theory

I was reading my blogs (are blogs the modern day "stories"? as in, I was watching my stories?) and someone linked to a website with one of the most thorough Lost theories I have ever read. If you are a fan of the show you should definitely read this. Its pretty long. There is a main theory, then it goes on to a questions and answers section, then a rebuttals section. There a couple smaller pieces after the rebuttals. If you haven't watched the show or you're not totally caught up there are some big spoilers. Some aspects of the storyline are assumed by the author for illustrative purposes. If you read it, leave some comments/email me so we can talk about this. I'm dying to talk to someone about it.

Time Loop Theory

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I didn't mean to read it all, but I couldn't stop. It's intriguing, but I don't buy it all. First of all, who ever heard of time travel without a flux capacitor? Silly.