Friday, March 28, 2008

I Want to Make a Photography Blog

I have long wanted to make photographs that were possibly, maybe worth sharing with others on the interwebs. I feel like I might take a decent enough photo now to post them. Which brings me to the poll. Its about how to implement the photos. I could either just post some on this blog, I could start a new blog separate from my main blog and post them there (like someone I know) or I could start a new non-blog website devoted to just photography. I sort of already started building such a site but I'm not sure I want to roll with that idea. So I turn my problem to you. EDIT: I guess I could also post them on Flickr, which i've already set up. If you vote for Flickr leave it in the comments



P.S. I better see more than 3 votes on here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: How many pictures are we talkin' here? I think 1-4 pictures posted every so often should be posted on this here blog, but 10-12 pictures 3-4 times a week should have their own special place.

rabidrunner said...

Ax-shully, I think you should have a photo specific site but still post some photos on the blah blog.

Ax-shully, I think we should go into business together.

Jordan Duke said...

What kind of business shall we start?

rabidrunner said...

A Photography Blog Business.

I hear it's booming.

Jordan Duke said...

That's weird. I said "I better see more than 3 votes on here" and how many votes do I have? 3! Maybe that means I should do all three.

Jake Spurlock said...

If you have looked at Aperture, there is a really cool export website function there. You can select your photos, and then upload to your server. I run JakeSpurlock.com, and then on the backend, I have JakeSpurlock.com/Photo which has a photos. I am still working on building an inbetween to all of the albums, but I like where it is headed.